Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Top 5, or, The Exceptions

Surely everyone knows this rule; you are given 5 exceptions of the hottest specimen of whichever gender you fancy. Torrid affairs with these people, no matter how short or long they last, are guilt free and automatically forgiven.
People may rotate in and out of your Top 5, depending. Some may lose that hotness factor, some may just get plain old weird, or, well who needs a reason?!
Some systems provide for a backup 5. I'm all for a backup, life is short, you must have a DH!
So, ta-da, here are my top 5, along with the reasoning (like I really need it!)
  1. Johnny Depp: The Divine Mr. D. has occupied the top spot for so long, I may have to move him to Emeritus status. What's not to like? He can be a different character every day (although I may draw the line at Gilbert Grape - that might be a little too..too). But he's been in the top 5 since 21 Jump Street Days - so what can I say? PLUS...he's a southern boy (Kentucky - holla!) and we all know their mamas raise 'em right.
  2. James Marsters: OK BTVS geeks - you should need no explanation. What woman wouldn't want eternal un-life with this gorgeous vamp? Six pack hell - he's got more like a 1/2 case.
  3. David Boreanaz: Angel is right. I always sort of liked him, but re-watching BTVS from season 1 again reminded me just how HOT he is! Another vamp I would go through un-deadness with fo sho.
  4. Jason Taylor: By far the hottest Washington Redskin, and quite possibly the hottest NFL'er on the planet. Tall, fit, an athlete...check, check and check. And football is my second favorite sport!
  5. I've had a lot of shuffling in this spot - seems like its always changing. Former occupiers have been Matthew McConaughy (personal hygiene questionable), Owen Wilson (bonkers), Marc Dacascos (no reason), Jude Law (too much of a man whore even for me). All of that said, the current occupier of this spot is Keifer Sutherland. Maybe its because a new season of 24 is in full stride and he is totally a man. Or maybe its because I've always liked his seemingly rebellious nature. Well anyway who needs a reason?!

No comments:

Post a Comment