Monday, March 29, 2010

A letter to the MPS


Dear Mighty PuckStar - you are such a guy! Let me count the wayz....(mebbe not...more crazy making)


1) You eff with my head on a daily basis. "Look - I'm sound! Oops....3 legged! No! Sound!"

2) Even when you are semi-out of commission, you expect the same, if not MORE attention! Thank god you can't talk - or you'd probably whine like a man too :-)

3) Its all about you, 24/7 - every day of the year!


Oh well - you are certainly better looking than most (well - with some exceptions - hello Johnny Depp, Kiefer Sutherland, Henry Cavill, Taylor Kitsch, James W. Marsters...) But okay...aside from that you're way more fun...and a MUCH higher R.O.I.


Oh well - you love me no matter how crazy pants you make me....and you never comment on a bad hair day :-)


Love your crazy pants owner

No comments:

Post a Comment