Friday, April 2, 2010

5 Things I (think) I Think


"I'm not here to brainstorm, I'm here to clean up your mess!" One day I will actually use this line on someone.


I can't wait for opening night at Emerald Downs! Now that's some action I understand!


I don't know that I will ever understand craps. You roll the dice, something or other comes up. You want this, you don't want that. Push, behind the line...wtf?


Mighty Puck Star - you were a star indeed last night. Well, at least after we re-installed a portion of your brain, which you apparently left in your stall. Well you know what they say - nothing like a brisk gallop to get your head screwed on right.


Discovered some great tunes - not new to anyone but me. Take a listen to india.arie's "I Am Ready for Love", or Cornelius Bros. "Treat Her Like A Lady"

No comments:

Post a Comment