Thursday, July 7, 2011

1-2-3-4 Come on Mighty...

Haha...just a little giggle and some old-skool Miami Sound Machine.  JLord will get it.
Well the 'r' word made an appearance today - but we've certainly ridden in worse -so it wasn't an issue.
I rode Mighty in the U/S  - and we got 4th, after pulling a few of his patented LPB's during 'work at will'.  Apparently working at will to him means look, prop and bolt.  We kept it together long enough to make it through the class, and were happy to be done with it frankly.  Teri had him for 2 jumping classes, and he finished 3rd and 4th.  So it was only a so-so day. 
This getting to sleep in and roll in to leisurely get ready has rocked - but that's all over now.  Tomorrow we have 3 jumping and 1 more of those damn flat classes.  Fingers crossed for sun!
Today's Soundtrack:
Rumor Has It
Heads Will Roll/Thriller
1-2-3

And, with apologies to Travie McCoy and my man Bruno Mars:
I wanna be a billionaire, so frickin' bad
Buy all the horses I never had
I wanna be on the cover of PH Magazine
smilin' next to Rodrigo and Beezie
Oh everytime I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different horse show every night
Oh I swear, the world better prepare
for when I'm a billionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment