Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Mighty does his thing....

Day 3 - and hot, Hot, HOT! But....considering that summer didn't even arrive in the (great?) northwest until about 2 weeks ago, I'm not complaining!


Let me also say I feel quite decadent sleeping in until 7:30 at a horse show! We breakfasted here at the Holiday Inn Express, and trundled off to the show. Teri forgot her show coat, so I had to go back for it - since I had the only motor vehicle - and it was a little too far for the horses :-)

We went for a nice stroll on the trail to stretch our legs, and then it was time to get ready to show. It was trainer day today, so Teri got to take him around - and what a lovely boy he was. He had 3 classes today, and took 1st, 3rd and 4th. He seems happy and relaxed - which is all I could ask for.

Big Red Truck is now repaired! I took Teri down to pick it up - and then we headed to Otter Co-Op. If you've never had the chance to go - it's amaze-balls. They have everything you could imagine! Farm equipment - you betcha! Clothes - sure! Groceries- uh huh! You name it!

Random thoughts:

Supposed to cool down tomorrow - so fingers crossed!

The Mighty entertained folks today by taking the stick out of my pocket and waving it around while we were walking in front of the show rings. He always plays to his audience :-)

To the people in the room next to mine - your child screams non-stop morning noon and night. He was screaming in the breakfast room this morning, he screams at night. You are poster people for birth control.

So, I wanted to upload my video - but TMobile essentially sucks, so will have to wait until I am on another computer (work :-) )

JLord and Tiffany's dad (Sid) arrived tonight - so more hands and fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment